Book now for our January summer holiday programmes and workshops for young creatives
Choose one or book for the whole week , complete the registration form below. Numbers are limited. Full schedule and what to bring with you will be emailed to you prior to the workshop
1. Napier Night Photography Thursday 14th Jan 7.30pm-9.30pm ( ages 12+)Learn how to get the best dusk and night time shots along Napier's Marine Parade $65 Meeting at a central location as a group
2. Napier Street Photography Marine Parade and Bay Skate shoot Monday 18th Jan 9am-12pm Photography through Napier CBD, learn different techniques and skills, finishing at Bay Skate and Lick this for Ice cream ! $65 *Add our afternoon workshop Post Production and editing ( see below for details !)
3. Peka Peka Nature walk excursion Wednesday 20th January 9am-12pm $75 Travel with Foto iwi to Peka Peka for a fun morning with the wildlife and setting of Peka Peka reserve. Learn camera settings and techniques to get the best of shooting outdoors. Drop off and pick up from Foto iwi Hastings Office, 503 Queen Street West, Hastings.*Add our afternoon workshop Post Production and editing ( see below for details )
4. Te Mata Park Nature excursion Friday 22nd January 9am-12pm $75Travel with Foto iwi to Te Mata Park, through the redwoods and surrounding natural setting. Learn camera settings and techniques to get the best of shooting outdoors.Drop off and pick up from Foto iwi Hastings Office, 503 Queen Street West, Hastings.*Add our afternoon workshop Post Production and editing ( see below for details )
5. Taradale Beginners Workshop Monday 25th January 10am-12pm $25 ( ages 8+)Our popular beginners workshop is back with thanks to Napier Creative Communities. A two hour workshop starting from the Taradale Library, through the park and Taradale Village. Facilitated by our team , learn the basics or improve on what you already know !
*Add our afternoon workshop Post Production and editing 1pm-3pm $45 ( ages 10+)Monday 18th | Wednesday 20th |Friday 22nd ( excludes Taradale workshop)Stay on for the afternoon and learn how to save your files to a device , resize your files and some fun editing tips and techniques on our laptops provided for you to use at this workshop( or bring your own)As this will become a full day for you , you will need to bring your lunch as well.
DON'T HAVE A CAMERA ?Keen to join in, no worries, let us know we can help. We just ask you pay it forward with a donation to Foto iwi here
Enter here to be in the draw to win a $300 Adventure Camera Kit